We describe plant and animal life present on your project area. We have qualified biologist associates experienced in conducting a variety of survey techniques to determine the presence or absence, reproduction status, population size, distribution, and movement of a species. We conduct full animal & plant assessments and data analysis.
Wildlife and Plant
Surveys and Monitoring Techniques
- Avian point count, nest searches, and transects.
- Migratory bird banding
- Raptor migration
- Small mammal trapping
- Herpetological surveys
- Large mammal distribution and movement surveys
- Aquatic surveys
- Botanical surveys
- Butterfly surveys
- Habitat suitability assessments
- Habitat use assessments
- Wildlife corridor analysis
- Wind farm bird/bat strike surveys